Monday 6 February 2012

Major Project Final Idea... Sweet + City Theme...

So i've finally decided to "commission" myself with the sweet themed city idea. I think there's a lot of room for some nice a creative designs, and i feel like the strong and bold shapes and colours would work well with my silhouette and slightly graphical design approach. I feel like a fairytale-style sweet city/kingdom could be quite magical, and i'm particularly interested in the possibility of creating a "good" and "evil" contrast within the city, much like a fairytale, by creating a more haunted themed section of the city, using dark and halloween themed sweets. My aim will be to create a series of different shots and camera movements within the environment in oppose to creating a "scaled model" of my city, which totals roughly 2 minutes in length.

No comments:

Post a Comment