Sunday 14 February 2010

Se7en Title Sequence...

So i've been thinking about how to maintain a strong act 1, act 2 and act 3, keeping the audiencehooked on my 1 minute animation. I was thinking of either having a long panning establishing shot for the act 1, to set the scene; something quite sinister and dark that would already create an opinion of the Butterfly hunter before they even see him. My second idea for act 1 would be to have a similar intro to this title sequence for Se7en. I think it's a beautiful piece of editing and one of my favourite title sequences from a film. It's a shame we don't get many title sequences like this these days. Anyway, i'm not too sure whether a minute animation would be long enoigh to include an intro similar to this this style, but i think if i could get it to fit in, it would be a great way of establishing and dark and sinister character before we even see him. I feel the second idea would be more effective than the first, but i don't know if a one minute animation allows time for an intro like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment