Tuesday 23 February 2010

Butterfly character silhouette...



Firstly, AHHHH!!! i've been so overun by work lately, but like Phil said, the way to eat a elephant is slice by slice. So i've been trying to get on with my essay, doing some in-depth research and notes, which isn't leaving me for much time to do the creative development side of things. So i decided to take some time out of my essay research and just start an idea for one of my characters. This is the butterfly that will lead my butterfly hunter into a trap. I want to make her elegant but powerful in posture. The butterfly hunter will be after her because she is so beautiful and elegant; he will want her for his collection. I decided to do a silhouette version of her, just to get the basis of her shape and posture. I added the background for decorative efect rally, but it also allows me to see what sort of style i will go for in my animation. I've got a feeling i will struggle with he character dsign, but i'm surrounded by loads of helpful books and information, plus we have a guest lecturer tomorrow, so hopefully things should be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment