Wednesday 10 February 2010

Yes... I am a GEEK... and Phil... I too was a Buffy fan...



So i think it's worth mentioning that, yes, i am a geek, surprisingly... That's pretty much why i'm on a CG course; we all are in some way or another. Anyway, i'm mega excited about the new season of Supernatural starting tonight, although i'll have to wait til i get home for easter to start watching it because it has switched channels from ITV 2 to Living TV. Supernatural has been one of my favourite on going TV series for a while now and this is rumoured to be the last season. For those of you who don't know, the plot follows two brothers who fight supernatural forces to save the world. Unfortunately it doesn't have Sarah Michelle Gellar in, as i was also a Buffy fan too, but i love the TV series which has me hooked every week, as well as keeping me laughing with perfectly timed comical moments. Other TV series that i have been into in the past have include Buffy, Angel, Charmed. I also like watching Crime investigation programmes like all the CSI's, criminal intent, Bones etc etc... so i truely am a geek... but i don't think i could live without these TV series' in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment