Thursday 18 March 2010

Meg's Workshop Week 1... Name Animation...

So here's my animation based on objects beginning with the same letters as my name. It was meant to be a morph sequence but i think i mine is too animated to be a morph sequence. When I was scrolling through the images in Adobe Acrobat, the pace of the animation was much slower and better so i've uploaded this faster version for now but hopefully i can slow it down a little in PremierePro tomorrow. I really enjoyed doing this though and over the weekend i'm going to start to do some hand-drawn animnations for my own wounded candlestick animation, i think i'll probably do some animated emotions, characteristics and movements in preparation for my final animation. This was very good practice in getting used to what we need to do, as well as learning about the pacing and timing of the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment