Sunday 21 March 2010

Pixar Short... Luxo Jr. (1986)...

The most relevant animation to my idea has to be Luxo Jr. Not only would i like the movements to be similar, with my character hopping around, but the appeal these characters have through their emotions is something i need to integrate into my own characters. The audience engages with what would be inanimate objects because they are given human characteristics and emotions; we can tell when the lamp is happy and sad due to its exhaggerated body movements (and partly due to the sound effects used). This appeal can be found throughout the collectionof Pixar shorts, but i feel this animation is the most relevant to mine because it includes everything i want to integrate into m work. I will deinitely be constantly referring to these shorts i a bid to get the best appeal and emotional response in my characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment